Study in Denmark
Denmark is located in Europe and part of European Union. Benefit of study in Denmark is as below:-
- Courses taught in English
- Part time job available
- European Union Visa
- Innovative teaching Method
- Practical Study
- IELTS waiver possible
- Good Job opportunity
Cost of Study
Bachelor Degree cost around 5000 Euro to 10000 Euro Per year and Master Degree around 6000 Euro to 15000 Euro per year
During Study Students can work 20 hours per Week
Documents Required for Admission
- Education Certificates ( 10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Passport Copy
- IELTS or PTE Score Card
- Experience Certificate ( if Gap)
- 2 LOR
- Skype ID
Documents Required for Student Visa
- Complete visa application form.
- Valid Passport.
- Two colour photographs (35-45 mm) of the applicant with white background .
- The student needs to submit academic documents along with the visa application.
- Offer letter of the Institution duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the Institution.
- Prearranged accommodation proof.
- Airplane ticket booking.
- Travel Medical Insurance.
- Police clearance certificate to be Apostle by Ministry of External Affairs.
- Documents indicating that the student possesses sufficient means of subsistence both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to your country of origin or residence.
- Income tax return acknowledgment or in case of student his/ her sponsor’s for the last two assessment years.
Universities & Colleges in Denmark
- Aarhas university
- University of Southern Denmark
- Aalborg University