Study in Hungary
Hungary is landlocked country in central Europe. Largest city and Capital is Budapest. Divided into 19 states and population of Hungary is about 10 million. Hungarian is the official spoken language in Hungary.
- Low tuition Fees
- Courses taught in English Language
- Part time job available
- IELTS Waiver Possible
- European Union Visa
- Quality Education
- Good Job Opportunity
- Internship Available
Cost of Study
Bachelor Degree cost around 2100 Euro to 5100 Euro Per Semester and Master Degree around 3200 Euro to 8700 Euro per Semester
During Study Students can work 20 hours per Week
Documents Required for Admission
- Education Certificates ( 10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Passport Copy
- IELTS or PTE Score Card
- Experience Certificate ( if Gap)
- 2 LOR
- Skype ID
Documents Required for Student Visa
- Complete visa application form.
- Valid Passport.
- Two colour photographs (35-45 mm) of the applicant with white background .
- The student needs to submit academic documents along with the visa application.
- Offer letter of the Institution duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the Institution.
- Prearranged accommodation proof.
- Airplane ticket booking.
- Travel Medical Insurance.
- Police clearance certificate to be Apostle by Ministry of External Affairs.
- Documents indicating that the student possesses sufficient means of subsistence both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to your country of origin or residence.
- Income tax return acknowledgment or in case of student his/ her sponsor’s for the last two assessment years.
Universities & Colleges in Hungary
- University of Debrecen
- Budapest Metropolitan University of
- Applied Sciences
- International Business School