Study in Italy
Italy has the 4th Largest country in the European union by Economic. Italy is a European country and the member of European Union. Italy is divided into 20 region and most of population speak Italian language
- • Courses taught in English
- • Quality of Living
- • Part time job available
- • European Union Visa
- • High Quality Education for design and Hotel
- • Famous for Italian Food
- • Safe and modern Country
- • International Study worldwide recognize
- • IELTS waiver possible
- • Good Job opportunity
Cost of Study
Bachelor Degree cost around 8000 Euro to 10000 Euro Per year and Master Degree around 10000 AUD to 12000 Euro per year
During Study Students can work 20 hours per Week
Post study visa for 6 month after study.
Documents Required for Admission
- Passport Copy
- IELTS or PTE Score Card
- Experience Certificate ( if Gap)
- 2 LOR
- Skype ID
Documents Required for Student Visa
- Education Certificates ( 10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Complete visa application form
- Valid Passport.
- Two color photographs (35-45 mm) of the applicant with white background .
- The student needs to submit academic documents along with the visa application.
- Offer letter of the Institution duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the Institution.
- Prearranged accommodation proof.
- Airplane ticket booking.
- Travel Medical Insurance.
- Police clearance certificate to be Apostle by Ministry of External Affairs.
- Documents indicating that the student possesses sufficient means of subsistence both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to your country of origin or residence.
- Income tax return acknowledgment or in case of student his/ her sponsor’s for the last two assessment years.
Universities & Colleges in Italy
- Scuola Politecnica de Design
- Instituto Europeo di Design
- Academia Costume & Moda
- Academia Riaci
- Vesuvio International School ofHospitality
- John Cabot University